Teri Prince is the founder, CEO and President of the Terida companies: Terida Systems Ltd (Terida Canada – headquarters: Toronto Ontario) and our separately incorporated US affiliate Terida LLC (Terida US – headquarters: Pinehurst North Carolina).
Terida is an award-winning ICT solutions provider specializing in flexible, agile, client-centered IT services and secure process automation solutions delivered by our cloud application The Terida RegTech Framework - CLASsoft™ (“CLASsoft™”).
Teri has led the Terida companies since start-up in 2001. In that role, she takes executive responsibility for Terida’s corporate alliances, contracts, projects, security and IT direction. As a consequence of ownership, share structure, operations and management, Terida is an accredited woman-owned-small-business enterprise (“WOSB”) in our NAICS codes.
Teri has been in information technology, since its beginnings, holding academic appointments, concurrent with her corporate and consulting responsibilities, as:
• Professor Emeritus, Ryerson University, Toronto (since 2005)
• Professor, School of Business Management, Ryerson University (1975 to 2005)
• Lecturer, School of Business Management, Ryerson University (1972 to 1975)
• On leave from Ryerson to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to the
o School of Public Policy (1996-1997)
o Office of the Vice Provost, Graduate Studies and Research (1997-2000).
With more than forty years of international IT corporate, academic and consulting experience, Professor Prince has been recognized for her work in public and private sector workflow analyses; systems design, financial, statistical and data analyses; organizational performance, leadership and ethics; and e-health, e-government, e-justice and e-business.
• Her wide-ranging IT experience extends from the small, single environment systems in the early days of IT, to enormous legacy systems, to today’s cloud solutions.
• Her consulting specialty areas include regulation, risk, equity, efficiency and utility analyses, cost benefit, outcome and human capital analyses, risk management, and change management and control.
• Her technology consulting specialty areas include litigation mitigation and litigation support; IT standards, interoperability and security; emergencies and disasters; claims, damages, settlements and distributions; credentialing and acquisitions
Professor Prince was awarded the Ryerson Special Award for Service in 1994, and in 2019, Professor Prince was honoured by the University of North of Carolina at Chapel Hill with an appointment to the Chancellor’s Global Leadership Council, UNC Global.