CYBERSEC agenda with its holistic and innovative approach reflects the most up-to-date challenges of the digital world and takes into account the standpoint of many different milieus and sectors.
Creation and implementation of the most important public policies, strategies and regulations to advance secure digital transformation and to protect democracy.
• Secure 5G infrastructure as a backbone of digital transformation
• Lessons Learnt from 2019 Elections
Expanding defence cooperation and innovation in the defence sector as a response to emerging dimension for cyber and hybrid conflicts.
• Security among the Alliance, building capabilities together
• Hedging against hybrid threats
• Cybersecurity of drones in remote military operations
• Revealing power of OSINT in the digital environment
Security challenges of implementing emerging technologies – Artificial Intelligence, 5G, quantum computing, blockchain – for the global economy and information society.
• Geopolitics of cybersecurity – forthcoming implications of the digital cold war
• Countering AI-powered threats
Emerging role of the private sector in keeping cyberspace safe, the main challenges and the regulatory framework.
• Industrial cyberespionage campaigns
• Building the resilience of Industry 4.0 by protecting the Industrial IOT (IIoT)
• Securing the digital transformation of financial services